Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Journey Is Long

Hey Everyone,
thanks again for reading this blog. Sorry that we are unable to consistantly interact with you but I do have a second to update you now.
Every morning my African Papa, James, and Rev. Captain both tell us girls, "eat more, and hurry up the journey is long"...haha Today I'm feeling this way about our time here. But it is so good!
We were able able to bless two communities this weekend with crusades going on at the same time. The team was split up so it is difficult to tell how both went but the sessions I was at were wonderful. Jesus' is defiently at work here in these peoples lives.
Also we are totally being protected by God and I figured that would be encouraging for all to hear.
I will just ask you to pray for a few things:
- A sister here, Caroline, just gave birth to a baby last night and lost it just today. This will be the 4th baby after 3 still births.
- Protection while traveling.
- For the hearts in the upcoming leadership training (Mon & Tues) and crusades (Thurs, Friday, Sat).
- For energy, many of us are becoming tired.
- refer back to others, I am getting yelled at to leave ;)

Thank you all for your support, we really feel the benefits from it here :)
Love and God Bless,
Your sister in Christ,
Deana Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment